Monday, May 2, 2016

outside prayer flags

i am still recycling the local sports pool racing flags that were going to be discarded when they put up a new string.  i was in the right place at the right time.

i decided to use them for a monthly prayer flag group and i've been uploading one a month as per the group instructions.
i decided since i still had plenty of left overs to make one for above my glass sliding doors on my side patio.  i wanted to leave the white plastic show through on these, unlike the inside flags.
i just used scraps i had, as well as some hand dyed material from my friend, val, who so graciously sent me a little package full of her scraps.  i hope you enjoy looking at them.





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Roc! I think I may need to use up some scraps and make my own!

    ReplyDelete