Friday, March 6, 2015

weekly planner - week 11

week 11 - what is something you want this year?
this week's prompt is, "what is something you want this year"?   at times i struggle with my fears.  i don't know where they come from or why they present themselves when and where they do.  there are times and areas of my life where i am fiercly confident, but there are spaces inbetween that are anxiety producing.  thank heavens, none of them really prohibit me from living my life as i truly want to, because i would venture to do anything i really felt compelled to do.

but for example, i dislike driving to areas i'm not familiar with.  i'm not an adventurer by nature.  i'm more of the stay-in-my-rut-where-everything-is-comfortable kind of girl.  so you won't find me out seeking new and excotic places by my lonesome.  even if my husband is in the car and i'm driving and we get lost, i get filled with anxiety.  where does that fear come from?  i have no idea,  but it's there nonetheless, and frustrates me to feel that way because i don't want to feel those feelings.

so this year, i want to be bigger than fears.  i want to boldly go where i've never gone before.  will i see you there?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you teach at Whim So Doodle! I LOVE driving adventures, so I would even drive up and get you and hand deliver you to the Doodle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page Roc - I always love your lettering so much!

    ReplyDelete