Monday, November 30, 2009

postcard time


here is a postcard for an postcard challenge with the theme of
egg.  it says "life cracks me up".  well it's true.  life does seem to crack me up. sometimes it's the raw stinging kind of cracks and most of the time it's laugh til your sides hurt kind.  the clouds i used for the postcard are from my friend marsha aka tumblefishstudio's collage sheets.    the egg and the face are from my friend donna aka collage anonymous's collage sheets.  both of these great artists can be found at etsy.

6 comments:

  1. It cracks me up too, and I've got lots of residual wrinkles left to prove the point! LOL! Nicely done, Roc! Love those Marsha clouds and that great egg! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great postcard, and wise words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How egg-citing!! Great little postcard :0) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped by to say Merry Christmas wishing you a wonderful holiday full of lots of warmth.

    Hugs Cassandra

    ReplyDelete