Tuesday, July 14, 2009

journal page


i'm still making journal pages for an alphabetica journal swap i'm hosting. the thing i like about hosting is it gives you an extra week to get things finished because you don't have to mail them out to the swap hostess. i wanted to get six pages done for the swap and this is number five. the deadline is tomorrow and i have the last page started. i am waiting for other participants' pages at this point so i might actually get the last one done and in on time. this bird was made as a result of a happy accident on another piece of artwork i was doing. i just loved the shape of it. i think you might see this little shape in some more of my artwork. it just makes me giggle, and anyone who knows me, knows i'm a sucker for anything that makes me giggle.

7 comments:

  1. I agree, that bird is so whimsical and spectacular on your journal page. You sure are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie birdie!!
    The page is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well , this is a great journal page.. I love the little bird and I hope we do see somemore of these little guys..also thank you for my little inchie birds,I almost cried and I loved your googlie eyed one the best. You are so special.Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is AMAZING. Your journal pages are always so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece is following me because it knows how much I love it. I do love it so much! Luscious as I've said before. Juicy lusciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely lovely little bird
    :-) and gorgeous journal page. You just never seem to run out of creative ideas.... Kate

    ReplyDelete